Sunday, April 12, 2009
LOVE motorcycles
A couple days ago I was leaving Heathers softball game. When I pulled my car out of the parking lot I heard a loud clanking noise, immediately stopped and got out to see what happened. I discovered scrap metal stuck under my car somehow. I drove the the gas station and tried to pull it out, but it was STUCK! I got on my phone to call my dad to come rescue me when a Harley biker dude pulled up. He asked me what my problem was, then easily pulled the worthless scrap metal out from my car. He saved my day! I was so thankful, and glad to know there are still people today who will stop and help someone in need. A big thanks to Mr. Biker Dude whoever he was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! Awesome :)
Post a Comment