Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the special Mothers! Especially my mothers...

My Mom



Happy Mothers Day Mom! You're my best friend, my secret keeper, and my hero. I love working with you, learning from you, and our late night chats. You're the best Mom any girl could ask for!


Grandma Miller


Grandma Miller, there's no other Grandma that loves to shop, makes the best Hmong food, and is so much fun like you! I'm so grateful to have you for my Grandma!


This was one of the "Women's conference" retreats. I loved to have Mom and Grandma come visit and have "girl time". We always went to my favorite restaurants and laughed till our belly's ached.


My Mom and Grandma have taught me valuable skills and hobbies that we all love and share together. I love having quilting retreats at Grandma's. I love my personal quilting sessions where I get Grandma and her quilting expertise all to my self. Thanks for sharing your passions with me and keeping the traditions in our family alive.


Grandma Johnson


My Grandma Johnson is one of the best listeners. I love visiting with her and spending time just chatting. We always have a great time when we are together.

Graduating from BYU is one of my "big" accomplishments in life. Grandma Johnson supported me through my BYU career and it is because of her love and support that I am a graduate from a four-year University. Thank you for beliving in me and my education.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Awww....I love the Mom and Grandmas in your life!

Anne Bennion said...

You are one lucky gal to be surrounded by such amazing women.