Mazda 3
I am enjoying my job. I see about 9 patients a week, and have great stories almost every day. Here are a few stories...One of my patients called me a "Watch Dog"and says my mom "Is a Stern one". One visit, my patient was upset because the only tree in her yard had leaves all over the ground so TrueGreen couldn't come spray. She was so upset she didn't want a shower (my main purpose of our visits). So I told her if she took a quick shower, then with the leftover time (I have an hour in the home)I would go rake her leaves for her. She's never taken a shower so fast before which was still 35 minutes long. But when I went out to rake her leaves two neighbors had already started. It was so neat to watch this patient be so grateful for the help from her neighbors.
One of my patients has taught me a shower trick. After you finish your shower, turn the water to cool and let the water rinse you off. You feel really refreshed after wards with the hot and cold combination. It sounds goofy, but it's really a nice shower trick. Try it!
Another patient sings "Hallelujah" every time I come. She says she knows Jesus is watching her when she sees my red car pull up. I get a good laugh at every visit...
I have a Hospice patient that is recovering and doing significantly better than when I first started coming. This is exciting because most people that go on Hospice have a limited time to live. Not this patient, she's improving everyday.
I'm really happy with everything that I get to do. I stay busy, but figure it's better to be busy than to be bored. Love you all!

5 comments:
The Mazda 3. I love them and I may need to get one myself. I also think that you could pull off the model of Civic that you show but I don't think that the newer model is "you." I hope you are having a great day at work!
Glad to have an update about you! Your job sounds like a great one, perfect for you! And as far as cars go, we love Honda Civics. They get the best gas mileage (Stu's old one got 39 mpg in town. On the freeway, more like 41mpg.) They last forever and are easy to take care of.
Melissa, it was so nice to read about your job and life. You are such a caring person. I look up to you SO much!!! :)
I think the Mazda looks "HOT"!!! Haha! We have a new Civic and absolutely love it...whatever you get will be perfecto. Keep us updated!
Melissa! Welcome back to the posting world!! :) Ha, ha! I'm so glad for the update!! I'm glad you got a job and are looking for a new car.. please don't buy a Mazda!!! AH!!! I have to put my foot down... SAY "NO" TO MAZDA!!! The civic is better but have you thought about a FORD.. did your dad teach you nothing?? ;) Ford Fusion or Ford 500 are really NICE cars!!!
You'll have to let us know which car you choose--and what color you get! :) It's so fun to read your blog and catch up on your life! I miss you SO much!!
Things are going good for us, stop by our blog to see more pictures and updates.
Love ya lots!
-Steph
Post a Comment