Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sara and Gavin's Idaho Reception


The Wedding! A special thanks to everyone who made the trip to come support Sara and Gavin and the rest of our family. We loved to see EVERYONE. I think we have a pretty special family and group of friends that surround us. Thanks, and We love you!

Mom and Dad. They worked so hard to make Sara's Day special. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Sara and Gavin


Baby Kate. Kelli and Kate came with Grandpa and Grandma Miller, and Randy and Deb. We were so glad they came to Idaho. Thanks for making the long trip the reception would not have been the same without all your hard work! Love you lots!


The Sullivans


You can do it Sara! Thats a lot of dress to squeak through a small hole...


Doug and Lani


The Sisters...Bridesmaids
Natalie, Jessica, Me, Nicole, and Dana


Bride Sara and Groom Gavin.


Jessica, Jake Lockie, and Heather. The Lockies are our best friends from Idaho Falls. Thanks for making the trip! Love ya!

The Bouquet toss. Look at the fighting girls. Natalie, Gavin's sister caught the bouquet. Go Natalie!


Heather, Jessica and I being the great sisters that we are wanted Sara and Gavin's reception to be remembered so we did a little dance to "He's all That" from Cascada. We think Sara and Gavin are ALL THAT!

The Dance Heather, Jessica and I did for Sara and Gavin. They LOVED it!



Its True. Sara's Fairytale did come True. She found her prince and will live Happily Ever After, just like she always planned.



Dad and "his Pepsi". He kept a private stash to sip on during the Reception. Go Dad!


Gavin, Sara, Me!


The Johnson's and Sullivans


Gavin Carrying Sara so her dress didn't get all grass stained. Haha. "Run Gav Run"

5 comments:

Alyssa & Bruce said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!!!!! That is so fun!! You all look GREAT! What an exciting time for your family. Melissa, I miss you!!! How are things at your internship?

~ kietra ~ said...

So cute!! LOOVE The pictures- they fit sara so well!!! Great to see you all. I'm glad everything coincided w/ Terance's wedding! ;)

Ben N Nessa said...

I am SO happy for them....they were totally meant to be together :) Melissa, you look like a model! I miss my gorgeous friend! Love you lots! Oh...and thanks for finally inviting me to your blog!!! HAha..JK!

Amber Smith said...

wow I had no idea Sara got married; Congratulations to her! Being married is great :)

Steph said...

I looked at this a while ago, but, forgot to comment!!! I love all the pictures and think your family looks beautiful!! :) I miss you!! I'm coming home this weekend to get a car to drive back to Spokane...I don't know what you're doing on Saturday, but, maybe we can eat Fawn's or something?? :)