
Gavin Giving Sara her Bouquet

At the LionHouse Luncheon. The Johnson Girls.

The view Sara and Gavin had when they came out of the Temple

Sara and Gavin after they came out of the Temple

Nicki asked Sara where her glass slippers were since Sara was a princess on her Wedding Day. Sara was wearing white heels instead of glass slippers.

Bride Grandparents, Bride Parents, Bride and Groom

Mom and Dad with the Bride and Groom.

Sara's new in-laws! YEAH!

Thats right "Thumbs Up" Gavin for joining the Fam!

Sara and Gavin plus their bestest Friends

Boys lovin Sara

Grandma and Bride.

Mom and Bride.

Gavin's extended Family

The Johnson/Miller/Valivieso/ King/ Stokes/Morris/ Ewart/ Ury Side
Aka: Sara's Family

The Table decorations that Grandma, Kelli, Tammy, and I worked on. Lookin' Good!

Brooke, Kelsey, and Shelley at the guest sign in.

The Wedding Party. Bride, Groom, Bridesmaid sisters, and flower girls.

Gavin's Bridesmaid sisters.

At the Utah Reception. Sara's bridesmaid sisters.
1 comment:
Hallelujah! You added me and I could see Sara's pictures. Of course, I started crying and ruined a perfectly good bowl of cereal. I'm a basketcase!
Post a Comment