Tuesday, August 19, 2008

At the Cabin

Every summer my family spends a couple weeks up at the Lake. Its always a blast with great company, awesome smooth water, and delicious food 24 hours a day. What more could you ask for?My Dad got a new truck... His dream truck. Red Ford F-150 Full size with extended cab = Dad's dream. This is a momento moment because it was the first time he let me drive it. I got to go all the way to McCall. I tested out the acceleration and it worked well.

This is Heather and Jake balancing on an inner tube. It's a tradition we have to see who can stand on the tube the longest.

Mom and Tammy. Whoa they even got the one handed wave. :)

This is the first year i've been jumping more than a couple of inches. I'm pretty excited about getting this much air, and feel like i'm big stuff.

Jake and I went double wakeboarding. So fun! He kept spraying me, and I tried but never came close to getting him back. Why don't boys play fair? Haha.

See i'm soaked from the J-Man spraying me.

Wipe outs are tricks too...

Jake is my master teacher for jumping. He taught me all my tricks. Thanks Jake!

The end of the run.

The Cabin Crew. Gavin's family, the Lockies, Bakers, and my Fam! Several other families came up earlier, but are not present in the picture. Taking a Cabin Crew picture is a Lockie/Johnson tradition.

3 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

So glad you updated! I miss you guys so bad! I really wanted to come for Sara's reception but just couldn't get away! You need to check out my blog and see the fun picture I put of you and Sara on my last post! It will make you laugh!

The Crazy Heads said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! I love the cabin too.

Ben N Nessa said...

That looks like so much fun! :) Love all of your pictures. Miss you!