
The Graduate!

Thanks for making the trip Grandma! I loved having you there! Thanks for going to Bajio and sharing a salad, Smartcookie, graduation ceremonies, and just visiting! Thanks for all your love and support

Sara and Gavin.
Gavin got off work early to come to the ceremony on Friday. Thanks for that Gavin. You'll be here too someday! Thanks for Everything! I'm going to miss spending so much time with both of you in P-town!
Gavin got off work early to come to the ceremony on Friday. Thanks for that Gavin. You'll be here too someday! Thanks for Everything! I'm going to miss spending so much time with both of you in P-town!

This is one of my professors that I went to Washington DC with. He told me that I have a "political" career if I want it. Maybe I should try working at the Capital building like Grandma Miller?

My roommate Brooke. She stayed and extra couple of days in Provo so that she could be there for Graduation. Thanks Brooke!

Thanks Kelli and Ben for coming! It was so much fun seeing you all Friday and Saturday night! I miss you and LOVE you TONS! Thanks for making the trip!

The Kids in BYU blue. Go Cougars!
Matt loved playing the Wii with Heather and Jessica and giving everyone hugs. He loved coloring pictures and doing math problems. I decided to help him by making a math worksheet for him to complete. I put things like 1+1= , 4+4= and he knew all the answers. Quite impressive for a kindergardener!
Ryan kept asking me if I was 80. Like 80 years old or something. I couldn't figure out why until later I looked at my tassel and saw 08. Who knew he could count that high or recognize those numbers? Oh and his name is not Ryan, but "Hansome Jojo"
Baby Kate, still the cutest lil' girl around! She loved everyone, but I think I am still her favorite.
Matt loved playing the Wii with Heather and Jessica and giving everyone hugs. He loved coloring pictures and doing math problems. I decided to help him by making a math worksheet for him to complete. I put things like 1+1= , 4+4= and he knew all the answers. Quite impressive for a kindergardener!
Ryan kept asking me if I was 80. Like 80 years old or something. I couldn't figure out why until later I looked at my tassel and saw 08. Who knew he could count that high or recognize those numbers? Oh and his name is not Ryan, but "Hansome Jojo"
Baby Kate, still the cutest lil' girl around! She loved everyone, but I think I am still her favorite.

I couldn't have done this without you Mom and Dad! Thanks for everything!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! What an accomplishment! I am one proud sister. I am so glad that you had your family there to celebrate with you.
mewiss,
You are the cutest graduate ever. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I can't believe you are all grown up! I used to babysit you when you lived in Weiser. I'm Marc & Jeanette Anderson's daughter (if you remember them). What an accomplishment! (I was clicking through Anne's links)
cute pictures, Meliss! congrats! :)
Post a Comment