Sunday, April 27, 2008

Graduation 2008

YAY! I did it! I graduated! I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Public Health Education with a minor in Communications and Gerontology Certificate. I don't really feel like a graduate, and probably won't until next fall when everyone else goes back to school, and i'm working my new job.


The Sisters


The Johnson's


My family who sat through the 2 hour long commencement. Thank you Mom, Dad, Sara, Gavin, Heather, Jessica, Grandma J, Kelli, Ben, Matt, Ry, and Kate for making the trip to share this special day with me!


The Sister's again

Yeah I still got it! Kate was tired and Kelli was going to put her down for a nap, I asked if I could try snuggling her to sleep. I wanted to see if I still had the special "baby touch". I DO! Kate was out for the count in about 5 minutes.

I'll post another post, because I have more pictures, but these are the only pictures that would fit on this post.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR PICTURES! ~VANESSA

Tom and Jackie said...

Congratulations Melissa, I hope your first day at work was great---Tom and Jackie